Add some soft and delicate Petite Florals to your planning! The Leah Bisch™ for Cambridge Weekly Monthly Planner helps you keep your day, month and year organized with fresh, colorful style.
- Planner has a delicate Petite Floral pattern and covers 12 months from July 2024 – June 2025
- One week per two page spread has unruled planning space and a section for notes. Pages measure 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- One month per two page spread has unruled daily blocks, a notes section, past and future reference calendars and a tab for easy navigation
- Special pages include a 3-year reference calendar, 4-year holiday list, future planning pages, 7 pages of notes and a double-sided pocket
- Durable poly cover helps the planner stand up to wear and tear, while twin wire binding helps prevent snags
- Leah Bisch is a watercolor artist, hand letterer, and designer. Her style strikes a fine balance between modern simplicity and lush Petite Floral maximalism that comes to life through her organic, fresh perspective. Most days, she can be found in her home studio, coffee in one hand and a watercolor brush in the other, painting the hours away.